Dr. Brian Berliner & Associates
Doctors of Optometry inside of Lenscrafters
Walt Whitman Mall
160 Walt Whitman Road
Huntington Station NY 11746
Phone: (631) 351-5355
Fax: (631) 673-4631
Lake Grove Office:
3270 Middle Country Road
Lake Grove NY 11755
Phone: (631) 737-4411
Fax: (631) 580-9046
Visit our other site |
Schedule an appointment
Dr. Brian K. Berliner, P.C. and Associates -- with two locations in Long Island, NY -- provides a unique and genuinely caring type of eye care to the Long Island community. We have been providing comprehensive eye care, seven days per week, including evenings, for over 15 years.
Our dedicated Doctors of Optometry are experts who will identify, manage and personally discuss all of your treatment options with you. We have treated thousands of patients helping them to resolve their vision difficulties. We look forward to solving your special visual needs.
Comprehensive Care & Specialized Services
Our specialized eye care services include:
Our Special Services for Children
- Personalized, thorough eye health/vision examinations for the most accurate prescription and comfortable vision.
- Evaluations for the diagnosis and treatment of binocular vision disorders such as eyestrain, visual stress, lazy eye, strabismus.
- Individualized Vision Therapy programs.
- Computerized Home Vision Therapy Program.
- Identification, & treatment of vision related learning problems for adults or children who have been diagnosed with ADD/ADHD, or have difficulty learning or reading, Dyslexia, or visual perceptual disorders.
- Refractive surgery consultation and management.
See Lasik or Laser Vision Correction
We are the leading experts in Laser Vision Correction for nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism in Long Island, New York and we offer free consultations to determine if you are a candidate for this remarkable procedure.
Please mention our web site longeyeislandeyecare.com when you call to schedule your free consultation.
- Contact Lenses, including: disposable, astigmatic and bifocal as well as custom fit lenses. NO RISK GUARANTEE!
- Treatment and management of eye disease.
- Sports therapy to enhance visual efficiency and performance.
Toddlers whose parents have questions regarding their visual development or questions about strabismus, students whose concentration and academic performance is below expected levels or adults who experience diminished performance in the workplace or while enjoying sports or hobbies. We are dedicated to helping our patients fulfill their vision and learning potential.
Give us a call today.
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use
lasik, laser eye surgery, laser vision correction, vision therapy, vision training, eye exercises, optometrists, eye doctors, pediatric eye care, eye care, vision care, Huntington, Lake Grove, Long Island, Stony Brook, South Huntington, West Hills, Woodbury, East Norwich, Oyster Bay, Syosset, Locust Grove, Dix Hills, Smithtown, Saint James, Hauppauge, Ronkon, Selden, Coram, Port Jefferson, New York, NY